Midwest Roasters - Assistant Apprenticeship
If you are passionate about "everything coffee", self motivated, energetic, articulate, and willing to learn, we want to meet you!
Entry Level Project Assistant
Work directly with the project administrator, following directives in a support role. This might include, but not limited to: handling administrative functions, planning meetings, performing outreach, tracking budgets, drafting reports, keeping project management tracking systems updated, fielding calls, and managing correspondence from the project team members. Overseeing the details associated with complex projects. The project assistant may work on concert with our retail store manager and team with marketing projects to ensure smooth and timely completion. A willingness to step in any position when needed.
- Can exert good leadership skills and are well-able to coordinate workers and facilitate team communication.
- Highly organized in both time and in resources: need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets.
- Have a thorough understanding of project objectives and goals, ensuring all team members have the resources needed.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for making the best business and financial decisions for the project.
- Can multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others.
- Not afraid to work beyond 9-5.
- Willingness to learn all responsibilities from (bean to cup).
- Lead, coach, and motivate project team members on a proactive basis.
- Passionately driven to succeed.
- A love for Exceptional Specialty Coffee a plus!
- Proficient in office programs such as: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and Quickbooks.
- Ability to write and produce creative content for social media and other marketing materials.
Business / Marketing
Marketing / Social Media / Visual Communications
Interested and confident candidates are welcome to send their resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Assistant Apprenticeship in the subject line.
Midwest Roasters, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Job Openings at Backroads Coffee
If you are interested in applying for a future position at Backroads Coffee, you may pick up an application from our coffee shop and mail your completed application and resume to:
Backroads Coffee, P.O. Box 1019, Hayward, WI 54843